PWN 11.1% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Yeah - the gas hookup could be good financially, but otherwise...

1. Mer
    1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Yeah - the gas hookup could be good financially, but otherwise might not be the best partner to jump into bed with. Unfortunately, PWN ain't exactly flush with offers. What seemed to be a wide field of keen would-be customers has narrowed over time and here we are.

PWN can clean up the brine mess, but they've allied with an industry that's climate-change unfriendly, an industry that's unpopular with a lot of the public. Shell might reason they'll get on with things and forgo any sort of publicity, just to keep attention away.

Me, I wish the first gig wasn't with such a political hot potato. If PWN supports or enables new gas development, I'm not even sure that ESG friendliness can be claimed. Could we end up with contracts that we don't want to make a noise about?

I don't think this is green madness. They'll be taking the chance to make a bit of noise, grab some attention and see how this thing runs politically and publicly. A multinational, selling resources overseas and making massive profits while polluting the local environment and contributing to climate change. Meanwhile, the locals have to put up high domestic gas prices. It's not a good look.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $16.72K 2.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 8146783 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 9559151 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 239127
Last updated 13.06pm 17/06/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.