PWT powertel limited

Bonkers analysis given to Porquoi5 I did the below on the share...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bonkers analysis given to Porquoi5 I did the below on the share trend back on the 15th---my pet dog had died at the vets only 4 days before that--doing it helped take my mind off the sadness---hope it helps in analysis---Cheers,--BK.
    15/5/02 12:08:52 AM
    Pork doing some calculations---I ended up with all sorts of stuff on a back of an envelope----RSI is oversold at 23.21---near term---not altogther sure that the share itself may not retreat a little further, the lower end of the bollinger band is 6.3 middle 9.3 upper 12.2.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the financials released on the 13/3/2002---NTA is given as 13.96c
    (NTA was 14.06c in the previous period) it showed a decrease in cash held from 34,052 to 16,486
    The high was 3.59---to retrace 82.5% makes it 62.825 x 82.5% equals 11.095625 x 38.2% equals 6.847097.75
    If the entity is succesful in converting the loan they have into equity--then maybe that would mean less cash going out to service commitments.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nearer term the high was 15c on the 3/3/2002 x 61.8% equals 6.27 which corresponds with the lower of the bollinger bands at 6.3
    with todays low being 6.9---with your question of longer term viabilty ofcourse, the immediate share trend should the entity prosper be not so important.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Examining the last financials (13/3/2002) business plan is working in terms of growth.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    15/5/2002
    In the financials released on the 13/3/2002---NTA is given as 13.96c
    (NTA was 14.06c in the previous period) it showed a decrease in cash held from 34,052 to 16,486
    The high was 3.59---to retrace 82.5% makes it 62.825 x 82.5% equals 11.095625 x 38.2% equals 6.847097.75
    If the entity is succesful in converting the loan they have into equity--then maybe that would mean less cash going out to service commitments.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    near term historical high 15 half that 7.5-bounce
    Many times a stock will bounce from it's near term high which in PWT's case is 15 (see thread for trade data)---this is why I made 7.5 resistance and now in analysis it would be support.
    Cheers,--Steve.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    15/5/02 7:12:23 PM
    When PWT was a dollar BK wasn't an intellectual---or so they said on the thread and didn't understand telecommunications and they said the same thing at 40c---there's a lot to be said for non intellectuals--LOL
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    15/5/02 7:06:09 PM
    I mean Expat won---the Good Witch used to say PWT was better than DVT----point taken acknowlege defeat--Good Witch won---DVT only dropped to 3c--PWT 7c---so I lose.
    Cheers,--BK.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    15/5/2002
    You would hardly commit your capital to a piece of dunny paper charting-without researching to see whther the entity will survive and prosper---if the stockmarket is simply a piece of dunny paper to you----then I feel sorry---analytically wise, for it will only give you partial analysis not the full analysis-I use everything.
    Fundamentals/charting/top down/bottom up--research---you name it--analysis is not confined to a narrow view.
    Cheers,--Steve.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    15/5/2002
    IF PWT recovers as a company and survives and is prosperous-subject at the moment to speculative risk-----with a longer time view-the short term share price is irrelevant-hence the value of research.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    keyresistanceovercome7.5 15/5/2002.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.