NTU 3.03% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

Kend,Apprentice is right. There is a reason why NTU is priced...

1. 473 Posts.
    Kend,

Apprentice is right. There is a reason why NTU is priced the way it is (Areva and Mega are no mugs, and know that there is huge potential on NTU's tenements).

PXR is a joke. That independent investment report is an even bigger joke. I don't know how these guys can consider themselves credible by making ludicrous comparisons between NTU and PXR.

Your independent investment report comments:

"Palace has a highly experienced board of directors with extensive exposure to the resource industry"

If you take the time to look a the experience of those directors and the companies they are involved with you will see that:

Regal Resources - has done absolutely nothing since listing and has gone nowehere

Advanced Energy - is in administration

AXG Mining - has been an absolute dog of a stock over the last 18 months, and has only gone up on a puff of nothing after the company announced they are going to acquire a uranium project.

I think it is best to keep PXR on the PXR thread. I am commenting as I don't want any of the guys on this NTU thread to waste their hard earned profits from NTU on the absolute piece of junk that PXR is.

Most people say DYOR. Well, I have done the research for you. PXR is junk. Get out while you still have a chance to keep your money. Your hard earned will be better off in NTU instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $80.55K 2.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 475536 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2484629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.