SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

I can understand why the requisitioning group want the power to...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    I can understand why the requisitioning group want the power to force realisation. But you still have two hurdles. Getting 75% of the vote ate EGM and then getting 75% of vote for the actual Realisation resolution. Tough ask imo. 25% isn't a large blocking stake.

Currently the Issuer is the RE, and as such, they and in some instances PPX have all the rights as to if/when Realisation occurs.

The Trust still hasn't accepted the request as valid. Obviously they will scrutinize the 5% but that should be a formality.

The issue will be that holders agreed in clause 23 to give up their right under the corporations act and not ammend the constitution or any rights of holders. So the resolution would be in breach of that. I'd probably knock back the request.

Also, if I was going to waste time and money by forcing an EGM then I would phrase the propose ammendment differently. I would have it say "...by the RE and special resolution." Make them accountable.

Issuer/RE has alot of power and can even ammend things if they consider it "reasonable" for holders without any vote. Might be safer to require a vote to make such changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.