PXX 4.00% 1.2¢ polarx limited

The question I have been asking myself over the past couple of...

1. 5,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    The question I have been asking myself over the past couple of weeks, is why shareholders have been happy to part with their stock in recent times.
    We have seen millions of trades executed around the 1.1 and 1.2c mark over the past few weeks. This has happened when we have also witnessed a major surge in the gold price.
    Given NST's obvious interest in PXX it would seem to be illogical why anyone holding stock in a company that only had a mkt cap of around 15 million dollars at that time, would be happy to sell them.

Some experts are even suggesting a gold price around the $2500 mark is achievable with everything happening around the world at the moment. But if it only remained at these levels, there is plenty of money to be made for our gold producers.

Northern Star has obviously acquired 10% of PXX for a reason. Worth noting that they chose to do so when the gold price was considerably lower than where it currently sits today.

The cost of finding another gold province could be considerably higher for NST than taking out PXX who may very well have stumbled across something of major significance in the gold and copper stakes, which also happens to be right next door to where NST sits with their own ground...

It is why one can only imagine this could be the reason why NST made the inquiry to PXX management expressing an interest in wanting to obtain some stock in PXX in the first place. They obviously know the area very well, given their close proximity to PXX. They would know of the potential going forward.

Taking everything into consideration, an eventual takeover would appear to be a reasonable possibility, and it's the main reason why I have chosen to invest in PXX. It's also worth remembering, that big companies like NST generally do not acquire shares in smaller companies, if they are not serious to make some type of move in the future. It certainly begs the question.

I guess, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2380952 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1373499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.