PYC 0.00% 13.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

PYC Chart and Technical Analysis, page-16

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    G'day Stands,
    yeah good point on the dilution & I'm no expert, nor analyst, nor trying to mislead, its IMO only & just a view from being a shareholder and watching all progress for many years. I'm more so commenting on the progress value of PYC now & much higher chance of success vs the much higher SP and much lower probability of success back then, this in respect to qualified progress, science & available $. I know a lot try to put a value on it and its great to see MM do the numbers but its really pie in the sky until either full qualification, being first in line, or a partnership for progress, & I think that is where we are headed so I hope so for no more dilution. The last years of PYC building a great deal of momentum has really cemented it home for me 'personally' at the ease of raising large $, the big increase in a robust team, the team excitement, & the US presence is just another huge bonus as is AI partnerships. I'm really liking the new stance of presence in the Media & interviews to get the word out also...finally !. All the best everyone for 2024 & DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $629.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $919.8K 7.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12715 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 276517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.