PYC 0.00% 17.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

PYC Chart and Technical Analysis, page-208

1. 6,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    fantastic post, as always.

I think back to when PYC went thru all those stages and the share price didn’t move. It finally moved when we announced the Kidney drug, and quite a bit as that was a significant “light on( well beyond in reality) the horizon”.

As time went on I think the next move related more to the time elapsed and the efficacy signal re RP11. People have vision improvement.

If one extrapolates that to the next 2 drugs we are in for a small increase with ADOA progression and then a massive thump up when the kidney drug starts trials, especially as the efficacy signal is only months away from the start (detectable by blood test result). The market isn’t really aware of this imo so the time to pile in would be in that window. Not that I am selling any more shares than I need to live on in the mean time.

But the more immediate game changer is a deal for some part or all of ADOA imo. A significant upfront would negate the need for a raise ( and hence add 30% or so to our “value” to get drug 3(kidney) thru the trials to a revenue stream of around $15B AU and if you apply a multiple of 20 to that you get a potential 300B mcap, admittedly thats at least 4 years away. Ok so divide by 2 for costs , delays and unforeseens. We are less than 1B Au currently. Go figure. No wonder there has been a serious accumulation strategy applied to PYC over the past 2 months. I doubt it will abate.
    Welcome aboard the CSL look alike. It might even be better/faster. It was this year.
    Last edited by travelbug2: Yesterday, 23:11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.