PYC 4.76% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

PYC is on the move again ...One of the most notable points in...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    PYC is on the move again ...

One of the most notable points in today's announcements is the appointment of Prof. Sue Fletcher as Chief Scientific Officer (CSO). She has commented in the ASX News Release as follows.

"I am very excited to expand my involvement with PYC. The development of our lead program and broader retinal pipeline has been incredibly rewarding. I look forward to leading the advancement of our retinal programs in parallel to expanding our approach to the central nervous system, where I believe our technology can have life-changing impact for patients."

I would like to share my thoughts with HC members:
    • "incredibly rewarding" - Prof Fletcher found PYC has extremely efficient CPPs to bring her RNA therapeutics into reality. Her previous FDA approved inventions includes Sarepta's Exondys-51. Today Sarepta's share price has gone from a low of US$3 to US$151, a 50X transformation and making it a US$12b company. However Sarepta could have done much better had they used PYC's CPP. See my Post #: 45375034 for details. Using PYC's rich CPP library, fast selection platform, high efficacy and low toxicity, all these most wanted attributes would enable her drugs to light up the dark space of inherited genetic diseases.

• "expanding our approach to the central nervous system" - moving into the central nervous system would open up a swag of un-treatable genetic diseases to become treatable. Not only it is life-changing to the patients, the target market would be many folds greater than RP-11 and that would be life changing for the PYC's SP!

Back to the chart, I have added the Volume Profile histograms on the right. It is now apparent that 12c was a resistant and now broken to the upside, it would become a strong support. Besides the 61.8% Fibo level, the 40EMA and the mid line of the uptrend channel are all at 12c. So it would be a very robust support line. Momentum indicators has turned green, the SP is now on the up again!

These are my TA thoughts, DYOR! If you would like more of these charts and analysis, please click the "Great analysis" button for encouragement. wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2396/2396584-49fdfa5e4a384a2b53ab3e00a2196c83.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $519.2K 5.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182466 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 101115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.