PYC 8.33% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Another fab day to hold onto our current price without any...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Another fab day to hold onto our current price without any further news that we are all eagerly awaiting and I suspect good news IMO based on the data thus far & previous management comments. I'm pretty sure I heard comment that if it works in early stage, that there wasn't a reason data wise that it shouldn't do similar in later progressive stages? happy to be corrected if I have this wrong.

The best thing I've seen today (post our recent run & volume trading yesterday) is that other notables are starting to see what we already do on a popular trading platform on Commsec.

If others not a SH in PYC have seen our recent run & check the strong buying activity & recent reviews below from notable investment company recommendations, and the fair value price SP above what we are trading, then we are looking extremely good externally IMO & I feel we are in much safer hands due to these recommendations. Feeling we are soo close ! Just waiting for a few other snoozers to wake up & take notice & that partner to come on board ! GLTAH & looking forward to next week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6262/6262689-c083c7dff30565948f983273b8cb133a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.