PYC 0.00% 18.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

PYC - General Discussion, page-451

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Thank you for chiming in. You have made me realise the errors in my ways. I am so so sorry to everyone, and especially PYC Theraputics for suggesting that a 500ml MC phase 1 company at this stage of its evolution is overpriced. I absolutely know now that this company will succeed beyond a shadow of a doubt, and is significantly undervalued. Re reading the company slides, broker reports and insightful posts here have convinced me that they have already pre mitigated many of the pitfalls risks associated with getting drugs to market. Seems like a done deal. Odds are definitely in their favour.

And because of your direct, slightly harsh but totally necessary intervention post, I’ve given you a thumbs up and a lightbulb and a follow for helping me out.

@hottod I’m so sorry for calling you “un” hot tod, I’m sure you or anybody that hasn’t blocked me yet never saw the slight humour in it as I am certain you are actually quiet a hot (gender undisclosed) specimen. Never mind that you opened your response to me with a good tit for my tat, just FYI I read it and appreciated the subtle humour, and oh boy, you are not only funny but also very humble. I can see why you are revered. Please accept my apologies and I’ll try my best now to fall in line! My stupid brain keeps planting seeds of doubts of the investment case here in my head however I will try to control them!

I’ve changed my sentiment to buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.