PYC 4.76% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

I'm getting a bit confused on some of the answers on the posts...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I'm getting a bit confused on some of the answers on the posts here now for the first time in my long history here....
    I guess this might be highly likely due to putting the down ramping Raaarrrtttt on ignore ! happy days & highly recommended !
    Well done Hot Copper for this very handy & easy to click option ( ;

Suggest everyone else does the same so we can keep the conversation on an (intelligent level).
    I have no issue with actual negative statement (from holders) as long as it is factually based.
    We all know the risks with Pharma on any poor results or funding...& also the rewards when the data & efficacy results start to stack up....mmm....I think they are...funded....backed by institutional's & excellent results to date...

I have not seen any negative results with our news flow of late to justify down ramping & only step up after step up, in positives, not to mention the increased media, and it would seem that the "expert" analysts report buy rating statements are in agreement !
    so IGNORE is the best medicine for others !
    Soon enough after a few more ignores, he will be talking to himself !!

Great to see the updated analysts posts, very encouraging reading, & thanks to those who posted this information. Lets get back to listening to some of the many informed legends posting here, & saving our reply's for this, rather than giving the clowns the attention they crave.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $293.3K 2.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 238496 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 968795 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.