PYC 11.5% 14.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

PYC - General Discussion, page-483

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    It is certainly exciting times and I am personally trying to stay calm and not get over excited, although I must admit to having a quick look at boats for sale smile.png.... back to reality !

We all know the share price is a function of the MC and that is where I think we should be focused, if that makes sense. From my perspective if the results of the current SAD / MAD are as I expect them to be, and without any licensing deal then I think that we should see a MC in the 800M giving a share price of around 18 cents

The possible option then for the company would then be

(A) a licensing deal, If there is one to be had or
    (B) a capital raise at some stage to see it through to the end (which is my preference)

If they did do licensing deal then who knows what the MC would be, because it would obviously depend on the timing and structure of the deal, but make no mistake about it the board are a very smart bunch of cookies and they know what they have. My stab in the dark is that a licensing deal could cause the MC to go as high as 1.5B which would give us a SP of around 32 Cents.

All of this is without any consideration of the other parts of the pipe line candidates

I could of course be way off beam, talking about beams I am off to look at more boats !! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $676.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 12.5¢ $663.7K 4.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135100 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 785480 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.