PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Yeah, it;s great italia. I want the new buysellsignals daily...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Yeah, it;s great italia. I want the new buysellsignals daily report on PYc to come out so I can read how PYC has gone up again. :)

SClurnge, don't get ahead of yourself. :P I have to say, though, this is what PYC can look like without a seller killing it. I can't recall if it was on the Pfizer extension, or on the J&J deal, but on announcement, we basically got sold down 20%. There's something quite disgraceful about that. I am delighted we are improving.

Marker, re marketing expertise, I'm interested that you say that. Sure, shareholders got told that PYC could be 100-bagger (wow- imagine if it did- bye bye all you homies then!) but aside from that, the company is doing a charm offensive (shareholder briefings), which I agree with, because I think that helps, and we now have 5 bio-fundies breathing down our necks. It looks to me like things are coming together. With any company I have shares in, I want them to utlise their assets- and in PYC's case, that means making deals and monetising assets. The marketing is done by talking/negotiating/networking, it seems. What other marketing stuff do you think they could do better?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $251.5K 2.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 933302 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 245252 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.