PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

PYC turns 2 corners, page-5

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Very good analysis, broker suppression duration is the question which is difficult to assess momentarily.
    One would assume that brokers representing those institutional investors who have been served in our current raise will counter the
    price pressures, provided that the other two maintain their stance on price control against a turning tide.
    My personal assumption is rather that those brokers switch their algorithms and inverse trading the way up they have achieved a way down
    curve, controlled and slow to maximize accumulation.
    The move after CR news to clear out all on offer up to 7 cents only to close flat at 6.4 cents for the day and do start climbing the following days at slow pace might point towards price developments from here on out.

I would anticipate a price to be around 8 cents prior to BIO 23 and a price around 12 cents for the end of year.
    Partner discussions in Boston unlikely will produce a final licence deal but could provide terms and conditions which then are met after first clinical readouts in Dec.
    I therefore expect a licence deal early '24, with a share price of 45 to 55 cents.
    A slow climb prior from here on out gets us to around 20 to 25 cents prior to the ann.

Overall, one might argue about the finer details of the SP ascent from here on forward, but the trend is clearly an ascent now, with some accelerated
    snaps and jumps/ consolidations included when broader market gets interested. That will only occur when resistance levels used by those brokers you mentioned are surpassed.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.