PYC 0.00% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

PYC, page-8

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Thanks Bio. That does confirm what i was thinking re the omomyc results they brought out. Didnt fully understand but it seemed dr Soucek found a "gene therapy" method to originally show the effectiveness, and i got the impression this was a way to activate the inhibitor throughout the body and inhibit tumor growth. Multiple tumors were affected without having to directly treat each with any invasive treatment (i assume). Pyc method of injecting directly into a tumor is all well and good for killing that tumor but it wont do much for cancer that is spreading through the body. I assume chemotherapy targets fast multiplying cells generally, making it targetted for cancer throughout the body. If pyc could find a way to inject whatever their discovery is into the bloodstream and have it seek out and enter cancer cells, now that would be interesting i assume. This view seems to suggest that if they do find an alternative to omomyc they can market they still have a long way to go.
    Is there any use or market for what they already suggest-ie a compound that can be injected into tumors with the kind of effectiveness they suggest against currently hard to drug targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.9¢ $212.5K 2.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 711139 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 914653 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.