PYC 0.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

"We still have 4 days left in July- we may get some news this...

1. 35,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "We still have 4 days left in July- we may get some news this month. If not, the company needs to be cautious re overpromising. The media was fairly bullish about PYC getting some news out in July (was EOFY before that). I presume they had spoken to the company to make such an estimate."

I agree ASF - sums it up

Starting to think it's more than likely management will fall back on their guidance outlined for this calender year it's probably also fueled by managements inability to update shareholders in an official capacity - of course i could pick up the phone but thats not how a good company should deliver progress it really should be more communication with market as a whole as opposed to addressing individual sharholders queries & then flying the the globe & presenting to audiences that effectively have very little impact or direct support of the company itself. If you have "many" big pharma in discussion there is little point in continuing to spend time & funds marketing yourself at these events & more focus should be put in finalising the actual partnerships at hand. If your technology is good there is no need to keep trying to market it, prospective partners will come to you. 1 signed partnership is of far greater value than 10 prospective partnerships.

Heading into the 8th month of year still with the 1st deal yet to be signed it seems more within reason that they will fail to meet guidance - if it takes 7 months without finalising any what are the chances of finalising 3 & spinning off Phenomica in 5 months ?

Maybe in reality it still is the same company that has been giving big promises but no delivery hence why it is still in the gutter ?

After all they still do use CD40L as the key focus of the 3 biotech partnerships (Isogenica/XL-protein/Pepscan) of late and in reality CD-40L is still internal & still pre-clinical 5 years later. Thats probably a good guide for the companys approach to time frames & ability to deliver.

Maybe it will suprise but at this point i think it's the same old bucket that showed a little glimmer & then fell back in its hole.

Of course I'm open to being proven wrong though :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $215.8K 2.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114759 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1908730 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.