HGV 0.00% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

pyl mmj

1. 4,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    ok
    so ive been watching this stock for months now and have not seen much chang AT ALL.
    even googling sativol it comes up with nothing to do with cbd pill medicine, however, it comes up with male erectile sex syrum which is kind of interesting. so be careful
    i was watching this stock when it wouldnt really budge from 31-32c.
    anway i bought in when it went to 40c, and then within a few days it soared to 60c, then a day later starts dropping, i was lucky to sell my shares at 51c. so these scoundrals didnt take all my profit and part of my initial investment.
    it was definitely a pump and dump no question about it, look at the similar trend in January this year.. massive pump and dump. so those people at the top sold there shares at 70c, whilst it plummets to 30c.. i dont think thats right at all.
    and this company hasnt even shown us any real evidence of their work, or product. apart from 'its in europe'. doesnt really help us here in australia. and ross smith, i mean come on. people like that. be weary of. and i agree with the guy a a week ago saying to be weary and careful of israeli owned companies as they are the wolves on wallstreet take you money manipulate the share price and watch it drop and we lose our hard earned invested dollars. while these scoundrals get rich off our investment.

now. i am a big believer in medical cannabis and shame its taking so long to progress in this country. however dont be fooled by these pot stocks, especially israeli owned ones, as they have a hunger for money, your money.

anyway glad i got out when i did and i cant see myself investing in this heavily manipulated stock.
    Last edited by silvahman: 18/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348612 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 9962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.