PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

It`s all back of the envelope atm but my guess and not a...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    It`s all back of the envelope atm but my guess and not a recommendation is that wells from current cash and initial production from early December to take them over 1000 bopd. After a further round of wells from the option money production revenue to be the driver.

Recent local success with horizontals may make them take a different route but riskier as they`d be relying on one well to perform.Think they`ll stick with multiple verticals each giving 100 bopd until payback plus the one required horizontal. Once revenue achieves critical mass they may go 100% to horizontals.

All speculation in advance of flow tests but the ground has significant historic production and is well understood by the team in Midland. Everything projected in the presentations has been good to date and am confident to go with their estimates.

Like you am continuing to add right now as I think that you are right and that if the wells flow as anticipated 2 cents a realistic short-term target. Good luck and to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.