LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Pyrite does mean sulphides, page-31

1. 13,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    You mentioned abandoning LSR to buy AUZ Strauss. Now that really surprises me! What's your reasoning?

The 2 companies are not brothers. They are not even related. They are different races and have different creeds too.

Compare theses things:

1. numbers of shares on issue

2. market caps.

3. tenements.

4. ownership of the tenements.

5. gold findings already.

6. base metals prospects.

Chalk and cheese I reckon when you have a decent look. Oh yes, money in bank too.

In the short term though it's about finding more gold. You must think that AUZ has a much better chance. I don't!! LSR has very good au readings already where the anomaly is, so the chances of hitting the source are pretty good imo.

2 June 2016

'The IP survey was completed across the 3km area of the main supergene gold drill intercepts. The survey has identified a strong chargeability anomaly on 69700N (local grid) below and south east of the line of drilling (see Figures 2 and 3). The closest RC drill hole to the anomaly (LNRC010) intersected widespread, weakly disseminated pyrite mineralisation, thought to represent alteration within an extensive, gold-bearing hydrothermal system. Significant supergene gold mineralisation was characteristic of this drill section and potentially represents a dispersion halo from a nearby bedrock source. The IP anomaly is therefore a priority target for follow up RC drilling."

See if you can find that sort of info on AUZ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.