LSR 0.00% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

You mentioned abandoning LSR to buy AUZ Strauss. Now that really...

1. 13,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    You mentioned abandoning LSR to buy AUZ Strauss. Now that really surprises me! What's your reasoning?

The 2 companies are not brothers. They are not even related. They are different races and have different creeds too.

Compare theses things:

1. numbers of shares on issue

2. market caps.

3. tenements.

4. ownership of the tenements.

5. gold findings already.

6. base metals prospects.

Chalk and cheese I reckon when you have a decent look. Oh yes, money in bank too.

In the short term though it's about finding more gold. You must think that AUZ has a much better chance. I don't!! LSR has very good au readings already where the anomaly is, so the chances of hitting the source are pretty good imo.

2 June 2016

'The IP survey was completed across the 3km area of the main supergene gold drill intercepts. The survey has identified a strong chargeability anomaly on 69700N (local grid) below and south east of the line of drilling (see Figures 2 and 3). The closest RC drill hole to the anomaly (LNRC010) intersected widespread, weakly disseminated pyrite mineralisation, thought to represent alteration within an extensive, gold-bearing hydrothermal system. Significant supergene gold mineralisation was characteristic of this drill section and potentially represents a dispersion halo from a nearby bedrock source. The IP anomaly is therefore a priority target for follow up RC drilling."

See if you can find that sort of info on AUZ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $23.13K 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 95875460 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 61523314 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.