LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Pyrite does mean sulphides, page-33

1. 15,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Shady, at the end of the day we are here to make money. All the research in the world can help but sometimes it don't mean much at all!

I saw all the same stuff you have posted about Contessa here as you did on Camel and Marymia, over and over again and they found crap all! Yes that's exploration but some got it clearly wrong! You simply have to know when to buy and know when to sell.

I wouldn't be buying either at the moment. I see better cheaper plays around.

In all seriousness if LSR don't find anything decent in these 4 holes it will be a massive bailout. Already most on here will be hoping for a pre-results pump to off-load some of their stock after the failed push to 3c last week. We'll know doubt see 50 posts a day at that point!

You would have lost out on thousands by not investing in AUZ when I tried to convince you at .004/.005. You simply were to stubborn and stuck in the mud! We are not here to be friends of companies and stick loyal no matter what. It's a sure way to lose money. Plenty of good juniors around atm imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.