LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Pyrite does mean sulphides, page-38

1. 13,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Even people close to the centre lost out. Stop whingeing!!!

Also quite a few who had followed LSR lost out. Stop whingeing again!!

We empathise with you but we got over it and you should too. Just to remind you, this is what you posted and I posted 26/4

P

Yep fair call thunder and yes guilty of whingeing, losing 3 months salary on this dingo will do that to ya and on retrospect bailing out at 3c was the way to go. Unfortunately ramping does effect some peoples decisions, anyway live and learn, I'm sure captain Disallowed has moved on to greener pastures. Best of luck and much respect for your posts.

SM in reply

Life wasn't meant to be easy, someone once said.

Very sorry about your financial loss Paul. You are not the only one hit badly here though. We/they suffer in silence and get on with it. Learn from mistakes. Hone skills. And hope that you/we get it right next time.

There is no doubt in my mind that all serious investors and thinkers here (including Shimmer I am sure) and those at Board level really thought that Big Sky was an excellent prospect. However, something either went really wrong with the geology interpretation or it was bad luck.

Anyway, if it's any consolation, you are not alone in your financial loss. It's time to get back on the bike though or retire hurt. I'm for the bike ride."

The SP was 1.2c at the time I posted - you too btw!

I hope that you have learnt/will learn from this bad experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.