LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Pyrite does mean sulphides, page-40

1. 13,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    I'm sure that Shimmer's silly bragging stunt got up his nose, and I don't blame him either, so I'll forgive him.

He said that there is no gold here. Well at the time he was wrong because of Contessa and Brumby, but because the market had received no publicity for a year or so he was not to know that. The truth is though that there have been some juicy gold widths and grades found in the area, and the gold is widespread too, Refer to my pic in my last post on the other thread re the distribution.

Anyway, you read negative signs in to both the ann and the making of the drill hole at Brumby, but I don't. The wording was not flash but Michael's letter to Pootie to tell the picture clearly is what should be relied on. Since that letter publication I have made an enquiry too and had this content confirmed.

As you know, I paid $25k on the last option conversion day. I was aghast as to what happened next, but as you also know and as confirmed in my post to Paul in April I bought more, and mainly at 1.2c. My holding more than doubled as a result. I was tempted to sell some at 3c the other day so as to put some cash into kitty but I did not act.

I'll make another admission. Although I knew that this area had produced some nice readings etc I had not done proper research on it; so I thought that if I'm going to hold that many shares I should be honest with myself and research all relevant reports and anything else of possible relevance. So I did that over several hours and posted a fair part of that on HC. I'm now convinced that by holding I am doing the right thing. I'm content.

I had not looked at the Kalgoorlie Terrane (where the tenements mainly sit) until the other day. Wow! What a bountiful place! So that fact alone gives me more confidence; but then there is the influence of the Bryah-Doolgunna rift etc as proposed by Dr Walter Witt at the end of the 11/2/15 report. What might that also mean so far as mineralising this area is concerned?

The BYR chatter here had me looking there at its recent gold hits. The geology section in the JORC table there is an interesting read. This is a real stab in the dark but could the systems have similarities?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.