LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Pyrite does mean sulphides, page-6

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    You do like buying my shares, no doubt you were the one who bought my byr shares the other morning when I sold all those for few bags of profit as well.

I keep making bags then selling to you and you keep......

Anyway gl with my 2.6 LSR then I might still buy them back cheaper, like I said today not writing off LSR just following the tide today so to speak booking a 100%+ profit is good enough for me either way.

I may well be back, they do need to kick the report writer in the ass and tell him to hype it up abit for us retail mugs and we won't be so easy to sell, I don't see thick sulphides intercepted in there I am gone, have to sell look at the price it's quick and the dead on asx, I may have pulled the trigger to quick on this one, but it's better to pull the trigger than cop the bullet.

In the spirit of harmony I did pick up on a bit of news on a pretty sure thing today, if you want I can help you out this time and just tell you now while it's still being held down or you can buy my shares next month a few bags later like usual up to you.
    Last edited by thunder54: 06/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.