LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Q&A 02-12-2020

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I thought it would be better to create a new thread strictly for the Q&A session to be held next week, what do you think?
    Some of my queries below in non particular order, are:

1) Could you please confirm, from a timing prospective, that the finalisation of the JV with Codelco is not related to the drilling campaign (either the start of it or the results from it) that Codelco is planning to carry on their property on the Salar in April 2021?

I believe this should be a 30 seconds reply.

2) What are (if any) our "Plan B" and "Plan C" in case a satisfying deal is not concluded with Codelco?

3) Considering the growing interest in the lithium industry, and more broadly the Energy and Energy storage solutions around the world, is there any formal or informal discussion/chat with SQM in order to develop and expand the Project outside MSB and Codelco (New Co. ?) property in the Salar?

4) Could you tell us something more about potential offtake agreement/s and Finance?!

Please remember:

"(There's) no such thing as a stupid question" is a popular phrase with a long history. It suggests that the quest for knowledge includes failure, and that just because one person may know less than others they should not be afraid to ask rather than pretend they already know. In many cases multiple people may not know, but are too afraid to ask the "stupid question"; the one who asks the question may in fact be doing a service to those around them."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.