SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

There's been some strong views expressed about the Q&A.I had the...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203

There's been some strong views expressed about the Q&A.

I had the opportunity to listen to it for the first time last night.

We all agree that telcos ARPU is declining and the same time that capex is increasing whilst they roll out 5G. They will be required to think outside of the square and explore all options to monetise there investment. 

Of interest to me is that they confirmed that the integration with SMART Roamfree is complete and that marketing will commence in early February to coincide with the Chinese New Year. 

The Vodacom relationship is providing the platform to expand across there other geographies.

They made reference to 12-18 months from the initial discussions to full integration and deployment. This could prove to be our greatest strength as we broaden our integration. It will prove to be a barrier to entry. 

We are building a strong foundation as we have moved from 1 revenue source in 2018 to 6 in 2019. (Hopefully more to be added)

The ZENVIA acquisition has added DCB to the suite of products. Articles recently have pointed to the fact that Apple itunes take 30% cut of subscriptions in the first 12 months and 15% after that. This is a key development in my mind.

I am certain that we will see major developments in Brazil. Hopefully International Traveller will be added to 3 major telcos.

The reference to Bridge Alliance is exciting. 34 carriers.

The recent capital raising has been followed by buying on market. They can push the share price on low volume. We never saw this from CPS and Amarda Capital. They were net sellers.

In summary, the market cap is sub $20m. If the company can string together 3-4 material announcements in the first quarter 2019, we could be back in the 2c range very quickly. 

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.