q&a - a joke , page-3

1. 8,527 Posts.
    PS

Just looked up Judge Felicity Hampel -

she is a member of a "bleeding heart" organisation, Liberty Victoria, a Human Rights Group, and was appointed to the County Court by Rob Hulls, former Labor Govt. Attorney General, who has been under fire during his time in office for his alleged "stacking" of the Victorian court system with his mainly Left Wing appointees.

Judge Hampel was recently heavily critised by the members of the "Victims of Crime" organisation, after she handed down an extremely lenient sentence to a convicted paedophile, who had sexually abused nine very young children in appalling circumstances. She refused to entertain a victim statement, saying it was "not necessary".

Tonight she was all for the boats coming in freely, and agreed with Shorten on every single thing he spoke about, as did the other woman.

So, on tonight's Q&A, we had a panel of three Leftists (two of them "bleeding hearts" and four if you include Jones) and two of the Right, who could hardly get a word in edgeway past Bill Shorten.

For the life of me I cannot understand how the ever-present terrorist threat is never addressed in any of these discussions on who is coming into our country so freely on these boats! It is never mentioned, yet to me is the most important of all issues!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.