SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Q & A and the AGM

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I'll start by suggesting people read this article, which is not a direct link to Syntonic but has a very similar overall issue
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38036730

What has become clear to me thou in the last week is that quite a number of posters here have benefited from the placing. I'm not sure exactly how they qualified to be part of it (ie being clients of Armada Capital & Equities or CPS Capital Group or the size of there shareholding). There the ones least happy about the disquiet here because it's likely affecting the size of there FREE PROFITS from the placing shares there getting.

I'm also expecting to see some stuff come out that I know I will find interesting once the placing is finalised, I'm not going to give advance warning of what I'm expecting to see on this occasion thou.

Questions that I believe need answered either through the Q&A or at the AGM if they've not been dealt with beforehand. So please feel free to email them to IR, If enough submit them, then I'm sure they'll have to try & respond to them.

1. Were there documents (we've heard rumours of there being 2) issued in regard to the placing ? If there were why have these not been made available for all shareholders & potential investors to view on the company's website or ASX ?

2. Was the screen shot posted with the webinar Q&A over the weekend in anyway seen by investors participating in or potentially participating in the placing?

3. While acknowledging a placing has to be carried out quickly, if one of the criteria for being allowed to participate was shareholding size, then surely the company should have looked to ensure that all its medium term holders (can't really be long term ones since the deal was only known about it Jan 2016) of 6 months plus with that sort of size of holding were included. Or does Syntonic not value shareholder loyalty?

4. When after the 12th October announcement was the company first aware that it was going to need additional capital to capture these new opportunities? (before or after the quarterly report for example).

5. Do you think the placing was handled in the correct manner? Given that Gary had said less than 3 months previously (in the Q&A) that no short to medium term funding was required. Would it not have been better to inform the market first of all that new opportunities had arisen & were going to require some funding. Then work out the level of funding required and act accordingly.

6. Has the roll-out of Freeway by Syntonic in South East Asia been held back in any way due to a lack of available capital? The roll-out seems to have been much slower than many shareholders would have anticipated when the company re-listed.

----------------------------------

Just for the record, I'm not sure my shareholding would have been large enough at the time to qualify for 3. above & even if it was, as everyone knows I wouldn't have been able to participate in it as I've no free funds available. However it would have been really nice to have been given the opportunity to do so.

----------------------------------

I will post some more questions later that have nothing to do with the above, they will be just seeking to gain more insight into how the company is doing etc.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.