AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Wow. There is some impressive information to come out of that...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Wow. There is some impressive information to come out of that interview!:

"We’ll continue to put newsflow out and results out but more importantly, we’ll continue to roadshow because that’s where we get those kicks in the share price.We’ll continue to put newsflow out and results out but more importantly, we’ll continue to roadshow because that’s where we get those kicks in the share price."

"Our offtake discussions are happening quicker than I thought and one of the only concerns these guys had was that we didn’t yet own the project outright. We thought as a board if we can pay A$1 million now to waive all other conditions, I can go into the negotiations in the next couple of weeks and say “it’s ours” "

" So in terms of news flow, there’s going to be a lot of activity in first quarter of next year."

"Also, we’ve got 10 people we’re talking to about offtake and not everyone’s going to get offtake out of Sconi, so we’d like to fast-track Flemington as quickly as possible."

"We start road-showing again at the end of January so we’d expect to see a further kick-along in the share price from late January. There’ll be a lot of newsflow coming out of Flemington to feed into that because there’ll be new data in the first quarter to drive new information into our presentations as well."

I would also throw in that there is some negative info, such as:

"All the parts will be there this month and the guys are working over Christmas, so we’ll commission it at the beginning of January and have some samples out by the end of February."

I have to say, as I cut and pasted large chunks of that interview, the Wow-factor went up another notch or two. BB has eased some concers for me and again set my mind at ease. An impressive fellow. DHOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 8613140 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 244208 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.35am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.