FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Q & A - CN, page-59

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Why has FAR sat back and continued to try this amicable solution? Why, because

Arbitration = Lawyers = Money = Capital Raising = Dilution = Peeved off Shareholders

No magical fairy princess is going to pay for our court costs and if you honestly think Total are going to step in and cover the bill for even so much as a beer at the pub, until this mess is sorted, then you will also believe that once COP and WPL have been smacked on the wrist they will behave and admit they were wrong.

Allegedly, we are covered for the next drilling campaign, be it $16M or the up to $32M, I honestly do not care, but if we add a legal battle to the mix, then that money will disappear very quickly and management will be coming to us again cap in hand.. and with this current crap share price, can you see even one insto who got in at 8 cents last time supporting this. Based on my calculations every insto who bought in is down by 12% right now, that is a loss of 7 and a half million dollars thus far... Were this my super fund, I would be pissed big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.