CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi guys, I have opened this thread for Questions from the past 3...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Hi guys,

I have opened this thread for Questions from the past 3 P.S. Ann's and have included questions that were asked last week to be addressed by management.

For all new members and new shareholders, QBL provides this Q & A service to answer questions from Price Sensitive Announcements released to market by the company. Questions are sent to and addressed by all the management team of BOTH QBL and MCL.

As for my role:  I am an HC member, and an experienced SM writer, who has been formally engaged by QBL to conduct these sessions. My role is to simply relay the questions and provide factual answers to help shareholders and interested parties clarify statements or address points raised in the market Ann's.

POSTING ON THE "Q & A" THREAD
    We would ask that no comments, replies or "Off -Topic" comments be placed in here. Post your comments in the General Threads.

Please note: This thread is monitored and supervised by the HC administration team. MODS close the thread when it goes "Off-Topic" or is abused. Up to you guys to make sure it stays on track.

Cheers guys.....59

CARRYOVER QUESTIONS
    Q: will the hemp seed oils capsules be sold exclusively via the Vitahemp label only? Are there any plans to white label and supply to other more well known brands.
    Q: when will we see black label hemp milk?
    Q: same question for hemp honey.

Q: Has the Black label of Vitahemp been registered as trademark?

Q:  The Coles deal is amazing, but can we supply Australia wide with australian grown australian seeds..?? Whats the strategy to meet that demand...??
    Q: The cannabis import license via partnership is a great way of fast tracking the import and distribution/storage etc, great way to create a logistics network for a great product.. saying that, this fastracking,  what time frame r we Talking about now...?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.