CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi @birdchirp Can you cut and paste and put your question here...

1. 3,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Hi @birdchirp

Can you cut and paste and put your question here please mate. I will happily pass it onto management with the other ones.

POINT OF CLARIFICATION
    A clarification on closing discussions/threads guys. As the company rep, I can recommend to HC administration that the Q  & A threads be closed, as per our arrangement. HC administration has total control over the say of each forum. I cannot order the closure of any thread, just like any other member.

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS
    As the representative of QBL I have control over whether I will continue a discussion. If it is becoming circular in its argument, or if the topics have been dealt with sufficiently in previous Q & A posts I will make a call on whether to keep taking the same questions to management. If management feel that the issues have been addressed on multiple occasions then I can choose to close my discussion on this topic and offer the poster/s a direct line to management to answer their concerns in more detail in that post directly or in other posts in this forum. This has been done today.

Thanks ...59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 24/04/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.