Yep, here's what that Islamist racist stooge Elomar said on Q&A:...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Yep, here's what that Islamist racist stooge Elomar said on Q&A:

"my 11yr old son, who is watching this program right now, recently asked me “what is Islamophobia?”
    Rather than explaining it to him with my own words, he and I sat side by side and watched a few of your past and current videos.
    Then I asked him what do you think Islamophobia is? His response was “someone that hates us?”…. I said Islamophobia is one or a combination of the 3 things HATE, FEAR or IGNORANCE.
    I promised him that I will ask you this question so he can hear your answer directly. So, with all due respect, what is the basis of your islamophobic feelings? Hate, Fear or Ignorance?"

So I wonder if Elomar will admit he tells his 11 year old son what he really thinks of others - based on his Facebook posts prior to the Q&A episode:

One post tells Hanson to “Go Upper Cut Yourself”.
    The Tasmanian senator Jacqui Lambie is also targeted by Elomar and referred to on Facebook as “ugly”, stupid” and “a deformed creature”.
    And "jew pigs" - that post has suddenly been deleted by Elomar...

And then poor Elomar cries foul for treatment of muslims and being called a muslim pig?

Well, we know exactly where Elomar comes from and like other Islamists, what he really thinks of us infidels. And we know that Q&A proudly support his stand - maybe Q&A stands for Quran & Apologists.
    Last edited by jessie1: 22/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.