KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I have been a holder since mid 2013 and only been an observer,...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been a holder since mid 2013 and only been an observer, taking interest in the posts from the old regulars Cane, Stayso, Moosey, Strik, Neg and a handful of others during times when it seemed they were the only ones posting. There wasn't much movement in the price either and now things are completely different, both in no. of posts and wild price movements. It's great that the story is getting out there and NRT is on the radar of many newcomers but it also brings the traders and serial down rampers and charting experts to the threads. This is ok as we need this for exposure but I'm weary of some of the comments and at times more nervous or even been tempted to lock in profits now and again, but I'm too afraid to be out of this stock now.

With all the recent attention and news flow I am more excited now than ever before in the future of this company. I will def take up my rights offer as I see massive potential in years to come. We are certainly closer to our goals than we were 2 yrs ago or last year. I keep thinking about 2 things and that is that Dr Kelly has cured himself of cancer with these drugs (actually what I've always wondered is which one was used or was it an earlier version that is different to the 3 candidates we have now? And has enough been discussed about this? I haven't seen much on this lately, do newcomers know this? What is the actual story around this? Perhaps the 'old timers' can shed some light on this? In my opinion this is huge. Is this not evidence that it works? He is a living example! Are people ignoring this or is it not considered relevant? As I haven't heard it mentioned in any interviews or media lately). The other thing that always sticks in my mind and has been mentioned on here a few times lately is Dr Kelly's comment that he's not selling anything until the sp is $50. I remeber seeing that email.

Could it be that this stuff really works? Haven't they been telling us this? At least in the mouse model so far (and Dr K). I might be too optimistic or just mad but I believe they may just have found the solution we have all been looking for. I think most people just simply can't believe it, that it just isn't possible and it is too good to be true. I can understand as I think that way too half of the time. Is that why this thing hasn't taken off yet? Plus there is always a chance of failure in the clinic which still makes this a risk that is probably too high for most people. I hear them but this time around I am more optimistic than I normally am and I am holding strong for the long term on this one. I have a good feeling about Dr K, and more recently he seems to have a swagger and an air of confidence about him that perhaps wasn't as prevalent before....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.