KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Q&A for Graham Kelly, page-46

1. 20,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1778
    "However, at the very least, he doesn't seem like he poisoned himself, so this would seem to hint at the treatment being safe and nontoxic"

I believe the drug that Dr Kelly gave himself was called Phenoxodiol and would have delivered it intravenously I think? that particular drug went through stage one and stage two trials using an intravenous delivery method and came through with flying colors, it wasn't until the management back then decided to change the delivery method to oral in the stage three trial right at the very last hurdle, what the hell were they thinking? anyway it failed in the gut and phase three wasn't successful, that in itself may have been fortuitous because some shareholders here today may not have got the opportunity to get into novogen at these prices had the Phenoxodiol drug passed phase three? but one thing that did come out of Phase one and two and possibly three? was that the drug itself was well tolerated in humans, the drug they now have in cantrixial is derived from this same drug route, only it is around a thousand times stronger and can be shaped to target different cancers is my belief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.