WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Q & A for OBJ's AGM, page-98

1. 1,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi smac -

I too have a question for the upcoming Agm - would have loved to be there in person and had fellow HC'ers offering fishing expeditions and Nullabor expanding drugs at Eucla...lol
    i'm joking - but let's admit that it might make the journey across the Continent more interesting!!!!

So to whoever made that offer, sorry I can't take you up on it! Ort needs to stay put. But if the Sp was sniffing 15+ I we be trundling across the Nullabor with a grin on my face......but as that can't happen I do indeed have a question, unlike any other question....

Please ask the following :-

" Hi Glyn , I genuinely love where this company is heading though your reticence to communicate is causing the F- Bomb factor in my general environment to cause not only the dog but also the Budgie to start seeking some serious counselling...!!!!

We can see the achievements and the lie of the land but is there any teensie weensie remnant of a hint of a forthcoming mega deal that will finally allow holders to stop contemplating how the impending unravelling of the PUP will effect the intellectual rating of our beloved Nation.

I digress, the only real question at the Agm that requires a serious answer is this-
    When will Pmans' holding resemble 16mill......

An honest opinion on that would be interesting ......! "

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.