ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Q+A from GC, page-4

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Your sarcasm is getting tiresome, only because it's as incessant as TV's "it's around the corner" placards. (sorry TV, I appreciate much the news, but they just rile up the kids like red jellybeans) But - it would be funnier if it was less ignorant. (sorry not sorry to call you out)

Soooo.... BBI and POC1 are actually already "signed" deals, they are already "paid research work". Practically, you'd need to "sign" a "deal" to have scientists running around each each others labs, and oh, umm, invoicing the client. They are indeed running around signing on more clients, no doubt in my mind. There's a lot of buzz around this tech now.

But what will take time is that those clients can't just take something like this to market without a lot of testing (yes it may take just a day to test cos MnG is a supermiraclewalkonwaterglue) and field trials (no it will take 6-12 months, because there are laws and governments and hey, even Jesus had to wait 30 years practicing before walking on water)

IMO, BBI trial will just progress, it'll launch, revenues ensue, but it's already expected, and I think the share price already has some of this built in. price might go up then, 20% I don't know (rough guess)

What you (and me mostly) want is an announcement. Or an announcement by POC1 to openly say who they are. I think if Philips said openly they are the mysterious gentleman caller trialling this, the price will shoot to .30c-40c just based on sentiment.

Conversely, POC1 not announcing themselves is starting to have some detrimental effect in the minds of holders.

However, the quarterly is quite positive (as usual). A little delayed (understandable), but progressing. I'd double up now if anything at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $20.83K 964.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2247357 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.