CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Q & A only re March Quarterly, page-115

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    For the record:

At 7:22pm, this evening,  I contacted Sholom Feldman and requested clarification on some issues raised in posts on this forum tonight. I have been authorized to post a reply from Sholom and also clarify my position in the forum as the QBL Company Rep for the QBL forum on HotCopper.

During the month of January, 2018, I applied for and completed paperwork sent to me by HC administration to be approved as the official and authorized Company Representative of Queensland Bauxite Limited and its subsidiaries. There was no stipulation in the application form that only Company Secretaries should apply for the position of Company Rep on HotCopper. HotCopper does request that Company representatives are aware of the Corporations Act.  The Board of QBL signed documentation to endorse my position.

On the 2nd of February 2018, I was officially approved by HC administration to act as the sole Company Representative that was authorized to speak on behalf of the company, QBL,  on the HotCopper forum. I was given a 'green tick' symbol by HC administration to identify my position.

I am the only person authorized to speak on behalf of QBL on the HotCopper forum. Anyone else who receives a private reply from Sholom or anyone else at QBL, I can't comment on.

Neil1959

Reply from Sholom Feldman regarding the ASX rules and SM posting:
    "As far as ASX rules on what can be said or can't be said on ASX or Hot Copper or to anyone else publicly or privately, these are matters totally within the domain of the management of QBL and their legal advisors. A company has the full right to comment to media, social media, and shareholders outside of ASX, as long as they are fulfilling their obligations under the ASX Listing Rules, and QBL is very comfortable that everything that they formally post to HC, the media, or through ASX is being done appropriately and within the Rules."
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.