CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Q & A only re March Quarterly, page-209

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    People shouldn’t have to call these guys when they themselves have placed someone in this thread to answer questions. If it’s not an issue why can’t they answer this here? Why does one person have to call when it’s been illustrated to everyone and everyone should and will want the answers to this.

And you’re so right the Shalom in his position should have better things to attend.

One of the issues of having a paid spruiker on a forum like this is that when it comes to the nitty gritty stuff like Bas is presenting they can’t answer. The tough questions need to be answered because thats where trust is built even if sometimes the answers given are not what shareholders want to hear. If it comes out in the wash later it could end up being worse for the company. But tackling this directly builds way more trust at least for me.

Can’t speak for Bas but there are things I really like about this company but when there’s questions and we’ve seen pump and dumps numerous times at some point you feel that when issues are responded to openly you see people like me become more positive towards the company. In pennies you need that trust if it’s ever going to moon otherwise holders will always be on edge.

Lots has been spoken about past performance and age old issues the question. Really is what do management need to do to take that cloud away and show people that these issues really are in the past? The questions Bas asks need to buried and all people with an interest in this company should be privy to that!
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 11/06/18
  2. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Sure! I live in Zurich. Let me know when u get here, I’ll pick you up from the airport.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.