CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Q & A only re March Quarterly, page-213

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Really appreciate the questions you pose. A lot of people myself included don’t have that legal understanding and it is great to hear your thoughts about this stock and this ultimately helps understand what happens with other stocks.

I’ve actually ignored Smicko and a bunch of others. I’m not getting into debates about myself or my sentiment. For what ever reason anyone has they have the right to question things when it comes to investing money into a company and that’s whether you’ve done so already or potentially will at a later date and given the volatility of stocks people can and should trade under their own terms and with their own strategy.

If people don’t like or don’t care what I say that’s fine by me. The research I do and post hear I like to share. Anyone doesn’t like it that’s ok by me. But I know who the people are on this thread that provide the most information and unbiased and those are the people I listen to and that’s whether the news is positive or negative. On this end of the spectrum money can be lost fast and companies can go down quick. All the questions posed to the company will actually push them to bigger and better things. If it doesn’t it’s no posters fault. Everything is just information and people can interpret than many different ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.