CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Q & A only re March Quarterly, page-214

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    I disagree. It is not a 'red herring'. The Volcan loan is still recorded on the company accounts as an impaired loan. As a shareholder - you're happy just to overlook an approximate $1.2m worth of your company's funds? Funds that might enable the company to further consolidate its position in the MM industry - is that your position?

The information presented is, in my view, relevant to the market (i.e. current holders as well as potential shareholders). Surely? If, I was a holder, I would expect that holders would be wanting others to be buying into the company as well. That creates market interest, confidence and upwards pressure on the SP.

This is not a club of either you're in or your out! How would that possibly assist any holder to realise a return on their investment? The the "in or out" dichotomy that exists is debilitating in my view. Sure question my posts - you should do that - I encourage it! However, to deprive yourself of an alternative point of view is plainly ludicrous in my view. I think savvy investors avail themselves of every piece of information that they can find and then they make informed choices.

As an example - how many investors would have wished that they had kept a closer eye on lets' say ... RFG? I refused to buy into that company on the basis of their business model - 30 minutes of research would have shown that it was unsustainable. You can't keep bleeding the cow and expect it to live. And do you know how many posters on HC were bellowed down when they questioned the basis of that company?
    Result = a drop in the SP from around $5.00 to $0.60c - wealth destruction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.