CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Q & A only re March Quarterly, page-272

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    "... as his SM postings could potentially do significant harm to the reputation of the company."

Disagree. The one thing that can do the reputation of QBL any harm is their actions and the way they treat their shareholders. Asking questions that are supported by facts is not harmful - it is the actions behind the facts that will establish a poor or good reputation. That's just a fact.

"What is his true motivation is anyone's wild guess." Why would anyone care is beyond me.

Well ... I have no "true motivation" nor for that matter, any 'untrue motivation'.

It is this simple, I see detail, research the detail and then I ask some questions - penetrating questions possibly. I like to leave no stone unturned. Many, many great harms are perpetrated upon many people who never bother to ask questions or who blindly follow the 'mob'..

Here's a scenario for those who question my motives.

Small time inexperienced mum and dad investor read only the positive posts on the QBL threads. They are not confident people and are swayed by the extremely bullish QBL posts (who wouldn't consider buying with all of the "1000%" rises and the "to the moon" claims etc.). The dreaded FOMO kicks in (this mum and dad investor are sick and tired of missing out on getting a win - they feel its their turn - that's how they might see it) and then they buy.

The SP gets shoved up by the traders on the back of a positive news announcement (buy the rumour - sell the news). Poor old mum and dad investor think - "... oh man we've hit the jackpot - we're not selling". They tell their friends about it. And then the inevitable - the SP slowly sinks and the cycle repeats itself. And their lack of experience (and hopes and dreams that we all have) prevents them from getting off the stock when perhaps they should have (e.g. RFG, TON and SGH).

Now there is one inescapable fact here - nothing - absolutely nothing ever goes up in a straight line - nothing.

Buying opportunities are always available. It is simply a matter of paying a premium later and the trade off is premium price versus lower risk. If you paid 2c for QBL you took on a lot of risk. If I pay 50c in X months - I have paid a premium but lowered my risk because there's a fair chance that the stock has been de-risked (rule of thumb). FOMO doesn't impress me at all. Risk v reward - exercise discipline with that concept and success will come in my view.

Traders head off to the next big thing and ... well you can figure the rest.

Simple really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.