q&a script blown away, page-11

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    melfunction,'
    earlier in the day Tony Abbott had attacked the previous Govt stating they had stained Australias reputation as a sporting nation by making that claim.It was reported he specifically attacked Clare (and another) for stating it was the darkest day in Australias sporting history.
    I think Jason Clare would have checked to make sure what as reported in the press was true.That is that he had in fact made those comments......which it was found he had not.
    It maybe that questions are given to the panel,i dont know but I suspect in this case he would have already been prepared.
    Should Abbott have checked his facts before shooting his mouth off?
    The guy ho asked the question was Geff Prentise ????He as the person who started the bible of rugby league.It was interesting he followed through with questioning the validity of the statement pertaining to horse racing,where it would seem the "blackest day" statement has not been realized.As far as the footy codes go the WADA inquiries are still in progress and the "blackest day" statement may prove to be correct.Remember that the the penalties so far passed on to Essendon have been from the AFL.I think WADA will give them a much bigger hit.The same goes for the ARL....a big smack is in the wind

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.