q&a script blown away, page-9

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Misty I think I'm a fairly balanced sort of fellow .I've been a financial supporter of the ALP for most of my life ,I didn't like Rudd ,what he stood for ,or his pathetic cynicism regarding his supporters and colleagues ,I jumped ship for a while.

I happened to watch Q /A tonight .Tony Jones must be on drugs.He constantly interrupted Josh ,not just to ask another question ,but to make a point of his own denigrating Josh's standpoint .He didn't do it to anyone else.

He is seriously compromised for reasons unknown ,to me he has an obvious bias to the ALP ,he guffaws when the planted crowd howls discontent at a Libs viewpoint ,he smiles knowingly and is supportive when his leftist colleagues say something that resonates with the mob.

From a journalistic viewpoint he is a joke.

I must say though both Josh and Jason carried themselves with a lot of dignity and if the ALP ever wants to get on its feet again it needs to clean out the deadwood and look to people like Jason who at least would have some hope of appealing to the middle class

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.