ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Q&A Session - India Update, page-32

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thank you for taking questions. I have a few and appreciate your honest, transparent replies (as much as possible):

1. Why did Sri P. Selvakumar take a position with ECT India? And what position did he resign from to join ECT India?
    2. Is Sri P. Selvakumar expected to remain in the role and if so, what will be his focus in the coming days, weeks, months, given the latest news?
    3. What's he been up to in his first 4 weeks in the job?
    4. A few months ago there was mention of other hirings in India. What has become of those individuals? Are they working for ECT or not?

* I understand some of these are difficult/impossible to answer but I am curious why a high ranking Indian official would leave the security of such a role to join a company without signed agreements in place.

4. How can we have gone from being in the NMDC Sustainability Report only what was a few months ago to now being given the cold shoulder with not one of our people picking up on this until very recently? Something clearly has happened. - I dislike the terribly negative posts of some who seem to thrive on other people's despair, but this is a legitimate question many are asking.

5. Cash flow is a key concern, so do we have the capacity, in Australia, to generate greater revenues to the point where we are covering operating expenses? If so, when can we expect further contracts announced?
    6. Where to from here and, as asked by others, what is the timeline with NLCIL? How confident are you of a new agreement being prepared and signed by NLCIL?
    7. Were any of our top shareholders privy to the decision to cut ties with NMDC and if so, what was their position?
    8. What's next for us when the recent $800k loan from certain shareholders has been used up?

This is very puzzling and disappointing based on pictures we've seen posted of Glen and NMDC officials, updates highlighting both PSU's eagerness to work with us, inclusion in key publications for both, etc, etc, etc.

Please understand I am not questioning effort, but only outcomes to date. I will also say I'm pleased we've drawn a line in the sand as we have not been shown any respect in recent months, in my opinion. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 75

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 26458996 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14676119 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.