ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Has ect even anonced that there now is a actuall project where...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Has ect even anonced that there now is a actuall project where that they are going to do some comercial project with NLC? It is vage to under stand so far.
    Working closly with nlc is not a project it is a relatonship statas. What is the full story in clear understandible words please ect-REP?
    No vage-ness please. Is it a comercial project with NLC now or a relatonship?

Be sceptical with out proof is my life moto so i want to you tell us strate up if you are doing the same thing now with NLC that you wer doing with NMDC NCL for the Tpa. Or is your relatonship no were near that impresive?
    you get the gist of what i want you to tell the group i hope. Trust is a big thing here now. The out come in india could be some one elses faolt but the lest you can do now is be completly and absolotley and 10000% clear about this relatonship with NCL now with out using vage words or conffusing sentenses. And plese make a clearity anoncment about it if you think we are not clear about it. I know i am not clear and people are talking like ECT is now going alone with NLC to buld a plant like they were doing with the TPA. You have a job to make this all claer please do that for us.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.