NOR 2.78% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Q&A Session with Norwood CEO & Founder starts in 1 hour, page-34

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I agree that debt would be good if they could get it on reasonable terms.

I also do not care about capital raisings as long as each one is done at a higher price.

IMO they should be ..... buying customers .... promoting their strong growth to investors to increase shareprice ...... raising capital at higher price ..... buying customers .... promoting their strong growth to investors to increase shareprice..... raising capital at a higher price .... you get the idea.

When they have enough revenue / profitability to be self sustaining then they can get off the escalator.

It is when things go quiet that I worry .... they may be thinking that they can invent something inhouse whose sales will go viral.... I believe most products take alot of marketing and advertising to get started and that's why I think they should be buying customers as quickly as possible. Probably a good idea for them to get another capital raising above 8 cents away pre may ..... the market always seems to soften through the reporitng season and well into the new financial year.

I am a nobody and looks like I sold a portion of my shares right at the bottom at 5.4cents. What I still hold is free carried so will see what happens unless my conviction swings towards the product not being a strong seller in which case I will sell my remaining holding.

disclaimer; the above post is my opinion and is not to be considered advice in any way whatsoever it is for entertainment. It has been submitted in the spirirt of the forum as a place where small investors can swap their uninformed and often incorrect ideas about companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $9.509K 262.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 21154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.