NOR 2.86% 3.6¢ norwood systems limited

Q&A Session with Norwood CEO & Founder starts in 1 hour, page-35

1. 3,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1420
    Some of you keep persisting with trying to justify a CR and cash burn..
    Completely ignoring (intentionally?) the fact that they have already incurred the major spend of launch/advertising and having corona primed to go..
    There's no need for ongoing spending at the initial 3.3m/quarter, like some base the CR manipulation on.. Not saying you are, you said you're awaiting the next quarterly.
    It seems some completely ignore the fact that revenue is constantly increasing, and PROFIT would be expected within the next 18months, I would think (I might be wrong, but i don't think profit will be too far off if things keep going to plan).. and $6.5m on hand prior to this quarter is actually better than I expected.. I thought more of the previous CR was intended for launch/advertising.
    Revenue increase, profit, lower spending even with everything planned.. without development and growth stopped like you suggest..
    I can't see why yourself and others (who are all apparently NON HOLDERS) spend so much time posting and replying to posts with negative CR talk.
    I can appreciate your posts, they are well written and informative, but it's pretty clear some downers are fixated on CR manipulation, as if it's the only negative propaganda they can come up with.
    Paul has today said they're cashed for 18 months ((I expected 12, so it's even better news) I also expect that if a big development opportunity or strategic investment comes along, something like that would entice a CR, but that would be a good thing, as the company would be booming and the share price likely much higher with unlimited potential)).
    So, when this pointless CR blatant downramping talk is done with, (again not directed at yourself), I wonder what the next negative topic will be!??
    Sorry, I'm replying to your post, definitely not all intended at you.. but, it's very interesting how 4 or 5 NOR "not held" serial downramp posters spend so much time on here, and when I click on their profiles, almost 100% comments are on NOR.
    Some blatantly dirty agendas, and they all preach CR!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Holla: 17/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.