TVN 0.00% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Share loan gate as you call it probably wouldn't have been...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Share loan gate as you call it probably wouldn't have been necessary if SP was higher.
    -So apart from selling shares to repay the loan just how was PB going to repay it? He has clearly never made any attempt to repay through his own over-inflated salary.

And I believe the Chairman would have been obliged to warn the market of possible selling by PB to cover loan.
    -Whether he was obliged or not is irrelevant, the fact is he directly threatened shareholders, approve it or the SP will tank further.

It's just unfortunate shareholders take it personally.
    -I am an owner of the company how I am supposed to take it? Bent over with no vaseline?

And like I said most of this stuff probably wouldn't get a mention if the SP was higher.
    -Whilst the ceo isn’t responsible for the daily gyrations of the SP they are responsible for building long term value for shareholders. So whilst you may be right, the fact once again, is that the SP isn’t higher.

Anyway I think PB only had a few weeks in which to do it so of course there would have been a short term hit to the SP.
    - Sorry, refresh my memory, the loan was only for a couple of weeks? Absolute rubbish you know exactly how long he had to repay the loan, but didn’t.

EPA changed the rules, I suspect there was blame on both sides, but of course both want to safe face. Vogel probably wouldn't have even looked at the company announcement if it wasn't for the complaints to media etc in the NT by shareholders.
    - Are you sure it wasn’t the very public statement PB made about the decision?

And I think you underestimate the Chinese, you don't have to be a Top 20 holder to hold a substantial number of shares. Plus of course there are nominee accounts in the Top 20.
    - I don’t underestimate the Chinese one little bit, I lived in Hong Kong for 4 years, am married to a Hong Kong Chinese woman and spent a lot of time in the mainland for work. What I do think is if the CCP or one of its affiliates wanted the Tivan IP they would have it already, if they can hack the Australian parliament, universities etc they would be able to hack TNG in their sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 43000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.