TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Q&A sessions with Grant Wilson, page-66

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    > Wow, who wants to take a guess on how far the share price will rise tomorrow.

Well, not far apparently - so far at least (I guess it's early-ish in the day). I think I expected there would be a reaction too, but not so (again, so far).

Now, lest I be accused of being a (current) management new poster and a change naysayer again, the following question is a genuine question from someone unfamiliar with the machinations of the share market and investors wiser in its ways than me. I don't dabble in the share market much - a few mom-and-pop shares, that's about it - until TNG was recommended to me a few years ago. I did my research, and I figured it could be a good thing. But I am not by any means an experienced investor (I used the word "sophisticated" here a while ago, but apparently that has a special meaning, so I'll go with "experienced").

So, my question:

Why? Why hasn't the share price moved (very much)? Is it because there were "only" 70-ish people on the Zoom call with GW, and they already have boat loads of TNG shares anyway? Will it take some time for the word to get out, then we'll see the share price spike? Will we only see the share price move upwards (if and) after GW is successful, and even then maybe after people see how he does for a short while?

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58133 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 6334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.